Fórum Limited Edition
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[TV][Tópico Oficial] Netflix's Luke Cage - Idris Elba não será o Cage! =(

Ir para baixo

[TV][Tópico Oficial] Netflix's Luke Cage - Idris Elba não será o Cage! =( Empty [TV][Tópico Oficial] Netflix's Luke Cage - Idris Elba não será o Cage! =(

Mensagem por m4rc3low Ter Set 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Luke Cage Has Been Cast
and According to Idris Elba it's Not Him

[TV][Tópico Oficial] Netflix's Luke Cage - Idris Elba não será o Cage! =( Luke-cage-has-been-cast-and-according-to-idris-elba-its-not-him?format=750w

After years of waiting, Marvel is finally moving forward with Luke Cage as a series that will air on Netflix. Over the years, several actors have been interested in taking on the role, and one of the fan favorites was Thor co-star Idris Elba. He's expressed interest in the role, and a at one point a rumor hit that he had actually been up for it.

It wasn't meant to be, though. During a Reddit AMA interview last week, Elba was asked by fans what it would take to get Elba the job, and he revealed the the part has already been filled saying:

"Uh, I think there's an actor already signed on for it, fortunately or unfortunately."
It makes sense that Marvel wouldn't use him. After all, he already has his place in the Marvel universe as Heimdall. I'm sure that played a role in the final decision made by Marvel. He didn't go into any detail on who was cast, but there's an actor out there somewhere who will appear as Luke Cage in the Marvel universe, and I guess we can look forward to hearing who that is in the near future.

Who would you like to see take on the character in the upcoming series?

Fonte: http://geektyrant.com/news/luke-cage-has-been-cast-and-according-to-idris-elba-its-not-him
m4rc3low
m4rc3low
Loja Limited Edition

Número de Mensagens : 38137

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo