Fórum Limited Edition
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs"

+5
Galileu Bizarro
jeremiasobom
Trunks68
Fpellucci
m4rc3low
9 participantes

Ir para baixo

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" Empty [LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs"

Mensagem por m4rc3low Ter Jan 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Wired has posted images of a bunch of the upcoming Lego Lord of the Rings minifigs.
They have also revealed a sweet movie style Lego Gollum poster. Here's who is included:

• Legolas
• Boromir
• Aragon
• Gandalf the Grey
• Pippin
• Merry
• Frodo
• Samwise Gamgee
• Gimli
• Uruk-hai
• Gollum
• Ringwraith
• Moria Orc
• Mordor Orc

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" Lego-Lord-of-the-Rings-1_1328014551

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" Lego-Lord-of-the-Rings-2_1328014551

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" Lego-Lord-of-the-Rings-Gollum-Poster_1328014551
m4rc3low
m4rc3low
Loja Limited Edition

Número de Mensagens : 38137

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" Empty Re: [LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs"

Mensagem por Fpellucci Ter Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Sensacional!!
Fpellucci
Fpellucci
Legendary Scale Figure

Número de Mensagens : 9066

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" Empty Re: [LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs"

Mensagem por Trunks68 Ter Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Que demais!!! Very Happy
Trunks68
Trunks68
Legendary Scale Figure

Número de Mensagens : 8555

Mensagem por jeremiasobom Ter Jan 31, 2012 10:44 pm

Genial, curti o Gandalf, o Gollum, o Gimli e os vilões.

Aguardo ansiosamente um pacotão de Stormtroopers minifigs!
jeremiasobom
jeremiasobom
Legendary Scale Figure

Número de Mensagens : 5307

Mensagem por Galileu Bizarro Ter Jan 31, 2012 10:46 pm

COMPRAREI TUTO!

TUTO!

bwahaha
Galileu Bizarro
Galileu Bizarro
Estátua life size

Número de Mensagens : 11866

Mensagem por HELLCIUSMS Qua Fev 01, 2012 1:02 pm

nossa que legal!!!! keria um desses assim dos x-men desenho classico, e tb seria otimo se fizesse de herois tokusatsu e sentai. Imagina cybercops lego, zyurangers, kamen rider rii rii.
HELLCIUSMS
HELLCIUSMS
Heroclix

Número de Mensagens : 41

Mensagem por HELLCIUSMS Qua Fev 01, 2012 1:03 pm

o frodo é um repaint do lego harry potter???
HELLCIUSMS
HELLCIUSMS
Heroclix

Número de Mensagens : 41

Mensagem por Drico Qua Fev 01, 2012 1:49 pm

HELLCIUSMS escreveu:o frodo é um repaint do lego harry potter???

Não. A figura é toda nova. Inclusive o cabelo dos hobbits é um novo molde. Apenas muda a cor. O Frodo tb tem "short legs" ao contrário do Harry.

Essa franquia vai ser sensacional e comprarei vários tb!

Mais imagens q a Lego mostrou na ultima feira de brinquedos em Londres:

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" 6757055543_5ae6e48985

Sets: http://www.kollectobil.com/2011/12/preliminary-LEGO-lord-of-the-ring-set-pictures-leaked/

Foto da feira (era proibido fotografar):

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" 6757245919_139b823c01_o

Marvel e DC:

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" 6757057985_24ca4d8bd0

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" 10445_5977228041_7219b329c0

[LEGO] Lord of the Rings "minifigs" Dc-lego-heroes-figures
Drico
Drico
Mini-busto

Número de Mensagens : 640

Mensagem por puppetm Qua Fev 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Que bacana essas coleções de legos...qual é a faixa de preço?
puppetm
puppetm
Legendary Scale Figure

Número de Mensagens : 5089

Mensagem por Drico Qua Fev 01, 2012 2:03 pm

puppetm, segue a descrição dos itens com valores:

9469 Gandalf Arrives … a scene I recognised!! You get Frodo and Gandalf with cart and fireworks. A pretty cool opener of a set and a way to get the two most obvious (at least to a noob like me) from this range, all for a measly £11.99.

9470 Shelob Attacks … Gollum! Now, even with watching only a hour of the first film, I know what Gollum looks like … the fig is a custom mould, with Gollum in crouched position with articulated arms, smilar in connection to the main body as skeleton / battle droid arms. Printed face and “clothes” (i.e. bit of cloth round his nether regions!!). The big spider (Shelob) is also pretty cool, with a winch being used for her spider silk, meaning she can be hung up if you want. You also get Frodo, with ring (which is a gold chromed ring, sized perfectly to fit on a minifig hand) and Samwise Gamgee. Priced at £19.99

9471 Uruk-Hai Army … Comes with Eomer, Rohan soldier and 4 Urak-Hai and a small section of wall, siege machine and one of the new horses, which features articulated back legs (which is an excellent new feature for the horses). It’s designed to be joined to the Helm’s Deep castle, via technic pins. The minifig printing was beautifully detailed, especially on Eomer. Priced at £29.99

9472 Attack on Weathertop … Most of my time looking at this was marvelling over the new horses and moving them from stood normally to being on their hind legs only. Even in that position, they were very sturdy. This is a great inovation. You get Frodo, Merry, Aragorn and two Ringwaiths on horseback. There’s a small section of Weathertop, which includes a spiral staircase and ruins at the top. Priced at 49.99.

9473 The Mines of Moria … Comes with a great selection of minifigs, such as Pippin, Gimli, Legolas, Boromir, a cave troll and two Moria orcs. The troll is pretty awesome and detailed … great printing on the rest of the figs. Priced at £69.99.

9474 The Battle of Helm’s Deep … The castle here was really cool … pretty large and well constructed with curved walls. There were new modified 2 x 2 bricks to simulate bricks, mixed in with the walls, which was pretty cool to see. I can see people wanting these bricks on their own for added detail in building MOCs. The castle comes with the “side door” feature, which I was reliable told is important to the story?! It comes with 8 minifigs – Gimli, King Theoden, Haldir, Aragorn and 4 Urak-Hai warriors. Priced at £99.99

9476 The Orc Forge … reminded me a little of the Dwarf Mine set from a few years back … comes with 5 orcs and a various forge related stuff and has a light brick, which was a nice feature. Priced at £39.99.

Da marvel:

6865 Captain America’s Avenging Cycle … this was the only set on display to feature Captain America, who was sat astride a motorbike. The rest of the set was missing, because Marvel had asked Lego not to show it, because it would spoil part of the movie?! Anyway, there’s another un-named minifigure and vehicle … one can only assume it’s an enemy of some sort. Priced at £11.99, so a bargain whatever!

6866 Wolverine’s Chopper Showdown … Comes with Wolverine, Magneto and Deadpool … the figs were all pretty amazing. Wolverine has normal hands holding the claw pieces, rather than anything moulded like the collectable minifig boxer, as we feared. I can’t actually remember the vehicles included in the set, sorry! Priced at £19.99.

6867 Loki’s Cosmic Cube Escape … Comes with Loki, Hawkeye and Ironman. Hawkeye is driving a jeep type vehicle with Loki in the flatbed at the back … he comes with a custom headpiece and staff and the “Cosmic Cube” (a 1 x1 clear brick!). I spent most of my time drooling over the Ironman figure, which was brilliant. My fears over the head being too large were instantly eased and I was amazed to see that the front of the helmet lifts up to reveal whichever of the double sided printed head you’ve got facing forward. Priced at £19.99, this set is a must buy purely for that fig!!

6868 Hulk’s Hellcarrier Breakout … I think this was Bruce Banner’s lab? Not sure … but anyway, the set comes with Hulk, Hawkeye, Loki and Thor. The Hulk figure was pretty damn cool, articulated and I liked the fact the head was in the shape of a normal Lego minifig head, albeit it bigger to be in scale. The Hawkeye figure seemed to have a new bow & arrow type weapon. Priced at £49.99

6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle … A pretty substantial set, with the Quinjet being pretty large, very sturdy and eminently swooshable. Quite a bit of play features (moveable wings, cockpit, pop out undercarriage thingy) and minfigures Black Widow, Ironman, Thor and Loki. Priced at £69.99, I think … although I don’t seem to have written the price down!

Da DC já tem a venda:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12326419
Drico
Drico
Mini-busto

Número de Mensagens : 640

Mensagem por puppetm Qua Fev 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Valeu.
puppetm
puppetm
Legendary Scale Figure

Número de Mensagens : 5089

Mensagem por jeremiasobom Qui Fev 02, 2012 9:58 am

Carambis, geniais os do Batman e também o Wolverine, muito bom!
jeremiasobom
jeremiasobom
Legendary Scale Figure

Número de Mensagens : 5307

Mensagem por wil_hc Sex Fev 03, 2012 11:22 am

Sensacional, os da Marvel estão show
wil_hc
wil_hc
Mini-busto

Número de Mensagens : 782

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo