Fórum Limited Edition
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[Design by Hümans] Concurso vai premiar artes inspiradas em O Cavaleiro das Trevas Ressurge

Ir para baixo

[Design by Hümans] Concurso vai premiar artes inspiradas em O Cavaleiro das Trevas Ressurge Empty [Design by Hümans] Concurso vai premiar artes inspiradas em O Cavaleiro das Trevas Ressurge

Mensagem por NITROBOT Seg Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

[Design by Hümans] Concurso vai premiar artes inspiradas em O Cavaleiro das Trevas Ressurge 13000-cash-prizes

Listen up artists and Batman fans! Warner Bros. and Design By Humans have teamed up for an official contest inspired by The Dark Knight Rises. The top three winners will be chosen by Christopher Nolan!

The contest is only for human beings that are above the age of eighteen. Well, I guess a dog, or any animal could submit their entry, but I doubt any would be any good, and not many animals live past the age of eighteen, so sucks to be them.

Earlier I was lead to believe that only residents of the United States would be allowed to participate, but I've just been informed that International entries will be allowed as well.

As for the artists below eighteen don't feel too bad as I could submit your entries and then we'll split the money 80-20. That's eighty percent for me for telling you about the contest, and for performing the strenuous task of hitting the submit button. You're welcome!

From the top 10 finalists selected, the top 3 winners will be chosen by The Dark Knight Rises Director/Writer/Producer Christopher Nolan and Producer Emma Thomas. Collectively, finalists will have the opportunity to win up to $12,500 in prize money for their winning t-shirt design, with the top prize being $3,500. The contest starts now and we will be accepting submissions until April 11th at midnight. The contest is free to enter, but you must follow the guidelines and accept the terms below.

Design By Humans Presents
The Dark Knight Rises T-Shirt Design Contest
Design By Humans is looking for several artistic Humans to design epic t-shirts, inspired by the upcoming, highly anticipated film The Dark Knight Rises, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.

The top 3 winners will be chosen by Director/Writer/Producer Christopher Nolan!

This exclusive contest is your rare opportunity to produce artwork for one of the most renowned movie entities on the planet and have a chance to get your design seen by the Art Department at Warner Bros. and The Dark Knight Rises filmmakers.

From the top 10 finalists selected, the top 3 winners will be chosen by The Dark Knight Rises Director/Writer/Producer Christopher Nolan and Producer Emma Thomas. Collectively, finalists will have the opportunity to win up to $12,500 in prize money for their winning t-shirt design, with the top prize being $3,500. The contest starts now and we will be accepting submissions until April 11th at midnight. The contest is free to enter, but you must follow the guidelines and accept the terms below.

Contest Guidelines
If the logo is to be used, artist must use the official Bat emblem from The Dark Knight Rises as provided in this link:

Spoiler:

Interpretations of The Dark Knight Rises versions of Batman, Catwoman, Bane and other Batman elements are allowed.

Two-Face, The Joker or Scarecrow are not allowed and will be rejected.

All submissions are reviewed by Design By Humans and Warner Bros.

Read the DBH submission Terms of Service.

Contest Deadlines

March 19, 2012
Official The Dark Knight Rises contest begins

April 11, 2012 - Midnight PST
Submission ends

April 22, 2012 - Midnight PST
Online voting ends

April 30, 2012
Top 5 Winners Countdown Begins

Prizes
1st Place
$3,500 plus 12 shirts of artist choice

2nd Place
$3,000 plus 12 shirts of artist choice

3rd Place
$2,500 plus 12 shirts of artist choice

4th Place
$2,000 plus 12 shirts of artist choice

5th Place
$1,500 plus 12 shirts of artist choice

6th - 10th Place
Option to sell artwork to DBH

Fonte: http://www.designbyhumans.com/shirt-design-contest/the-dark-knight-rises.html
NITROBOT
NITROBOT
Estátua full size 1/6

Número de Mensagens : 3268

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo