Fórum Limited Edition
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!!

+29
alvaro_warlock
alã.clc
CelticGhost
Gustavo_RJ
RODRIGAUM
Gerrit
MEDRAPHA
Deko08
andre_captare
puppetm
Galileu Bizarro
.:Leocke:.
QUEROMARVEL
LEOSALIK
Morsa
Guilherme Máximo
diegohdm
kabat
Drico
Fpellucci
pavlov cesak
POTTER01
Kammus
Rads
m4rc3low
|Azrael|
Usys 222
pacheconline
NITROBOT
33 participantes

Página 4 de 4 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4

Ir para baixo

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 Empty Re: [CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!!

Mensagem por RODRIGAUM Qui Jan 24, 2013 7:48 pm

UPDATED: G.I. JOE: RETALIATION IMAX 3D Release Announced

It has been confirmed that Paramount's G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D will run for one week in North American IMAX theaters beginning March 29th, and will be available in international IMAX cinemas the day before. Hit the jump for the full press release.

Paul Romano - 1/24/2013

IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX) and Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios (MGM) and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro, today announced that G.I. Joe: Retaliation, the action-packed follow-up to the 2009 box office hit G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra, will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® 3D format and released to select IMAX® theatres internationally starting March 28 and for a one week run in North America beginning March 29.

"Dwayne Johnson has resonated well with IMAX fans, and we believe his strong global appeal, coupled with the action spectacle of G.I. Joe: Retaliation in IMAX 3D is sure to excite moviegoers," said Greg Foster, Chairman and President of IMAX Filmed Entertainment.

The IMAX release of G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX 3D Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX’s customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.

You can learn more about G.I. Joe: Retaliation by visiting Paramount’s official site at http://www.gijoemovie.com.

About G.I. Joe: Retaliation
A follow-up to the 2009 release G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, which grossed more than $300 million worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro and di Bonaventura Pictures, presents G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy, Cobra, they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. The film stars D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum with Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu, and produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Brian Goldner, written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick based on Hasbro’s G.I. Joe® characters, the film is scheduled to be released on March 29, 2013.

About IMAX Corporation
IMAX, an innovator in entertainment technology, combines proprietary software, architecture and equipment to create experiences that take you beyond the edge of your seat to a world you’ve never imagined. Top filmmakers and studios are utilizing IMAX theatres to connect with audiences in extraordinary ways, and, as such, IMAX’s network is among the most important and successful theatrical distribution platforms for major event films around the globe.

IMAX is headquartered in New York, Toronto and Los Angeles, with offices in London, Tokyo, Shanghai and Beijing. As of Sept. 30, 2012, there were 689 IMAX theatres (556 commercial multiplex, 20 commercial destination and 113 institutional) in 52 countries.

IMAX®, IMAX® 3D, IMAX DMR®, Experience It In IMAX®, An IMAX 3D Experience®, The IMAX Experience® and IMAX Is Believing® are trademarks of IMAX Corporation. More information about the Company can be found at www.imax.com. You may also connect with IMAX on Facebook (www.facebook.com/imax), Twitter (www.twitter.com/imax) and YouTube (www.youtube.com/imaxmovies).

About Paramount Pictures Corporation
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.

UPDATE: Thanks to HissTanke, we have a batch of new promo images from G.I. Joe: Retaliation featuring Duke, Roadblock, Cobra Commander, Lady Jaye and more.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=73175#LQXvclQDv5tXr5TV.99

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51712L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51717L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51714L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51715L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51719L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51716L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51711L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51718L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51713L

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 51710L

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=73175#LQXvclQDv5tXr5TV.99
RODRIGAUM
RODRIGAUM
Mini-estátua

Número de Mensagens : 1546

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 Empty Re: [CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!!

Mensagem por Nadal Ter Jan 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Nadal
Nadal
Premium Format

Número de Mensagens : 4540

http://nadalstudio.blogspot.com.br/

Mensagem por Marvel Ter Jan 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Fui seco e achei que essa terceira foto era de um HT, fiquei um tempinho olhando admirando o "ítem".
É isso que da não ler nada
Marvel
Marvel
Mini-busto

Número de Mensagens : 806

Mensagem por Fpellucci Ter Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Carai... Esse filme vai ser foda. Nao sei como, mas vou ter que ter as figuras dessa franquia. Pela HT é compra certa.
Fpellucci
Fpellucci
Legendary Scale Figure

Número de Mensagens : 9066

Mensagem por RODRIGAUM Qua Mar 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Armas típicas de CALL of DUTY e BATTLEFIELD aos montes, negada: Shocked

G.I. JOE 3D - RETALIATION:: Official Movie Clip "Fight of the cliff"

G.I. JOE RETALIATION - Official Featurette - "Land, Sea. Air"
RODRIGAUM
RODRIGAUM
Mini-estátua

Mensagem por Galileu Bizarro Qua Mar 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Qual é essa música tema que toca em todos os trailers?
Queria por isso como toque do celular.
Galileu Bizarro
Galileu Bizarro
Estátua life size

Número de Mensagens : 11866

Mensagem por RODRIGAUM Qua Mar 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Galileu Andrade escreveu:Qual é essa música tema que toca em todos os trailers?
Queria por isso como toque do celular.

Só pode ser essa aqui:

The White Stripes - 'Seven Nation Army'

RODRIGAUM
RODRIGAUM
Mini-estátua

Mensagem por Octavarium Seg Abr 01, 2013 8:34 am

Eae, ninguém assistiu essa budega pra fazer um review?
To curioso pra saber se presta ou é tão bobo quanto o primeiro.
Octavarium
Octavarium
Estátua full size 1/6

Número de Mensagens : 3352

Mensagem por RODRIGAUM Seg Abr 01, 2013 9:42 am

Galileu Andrade escreveu:Acostume-se aos belos usos whatever pra tópicos que o nitrobot faz pra promover os 2 filmes que ele gosta.

Bom já que ele não falou nada do filme vou falar porque acabei de ver...

[CINEMA] [Tópico Oficial] G.I.JOE 2: Retaliation - Confira o novo Trailer!!! - Página 4 Gi-joe-retaliation-international-poster

Sabe aquele filme que você junta uma galera e vai tomado cachaça ver? Eu fiz isso com Gi joe e não me arrependo!

Mesmo bebado deu pra ver todos os furos burros e idiotas do roteiro...MUITA coisa jogada e sem explicação...mas quem liga pra um filme que nunca se levou a sério, e é baseado num desenho com armas coloridas que ninguém morria? E temos isso no filme! MUITO mais que o primeiro.

Os personagens estão mais rasos que o primeiro....limaram os chatos do primeiro, e socaram o The Rock que acho que perdeu uns 60% de vida de tanto anabolizante que ele deve ter tomado...chega a ser ridículo ver ele apanhar de alguém no filme.

Recomendo ir ver o filme com amigos e se divertir sem compromisso. Odiei o primeiro, mas sai desse e fui numa loja de brinquedo comprar um Snake pra mim!
RODRIGAUM
RODRIGAUM
Mini-estátua

Mensagem por Octavarium Seg Abr 01, 2013 10:56 am

Valew!

Esse Galileu veterano

Mas tirou um pouco da minha vontade de assistir isso no cinema Thinking
Octavarium
Octavarium
Estátua full size 1/6

Mensagem por dfcj22 Seg Abr 01, 2013 11:13 am

Octavarium escreveu:Valew!

Esse Galileu veterano

Assista OC, o fime é bacana, acho que vale a pena ir no cinema sim, depois de ve-lo meu interesse em pegar os dois ninja pela HT crsceu 200% veterano fuuu okay challenge_accepted
dfcj22
dfcj22
Premium Format

Número de Mensagens : 3775

Mensagem por Galileu Bizarro Seg Abr 01, 2013 11:24 am

Octavarium escreveu:Valew!

Esse Galileu veterano

Tirei? Mas eu recomendei o filme...e eu nunca gosto de nada segundo o Fellipe e o resto do mundo.
Galileu Bizarro
Galileu Bizarro
Estátua life size

Mensagem por Octavarium Seg Abr 01, 2013 11:26 am

veterano
É pq foi um paradoxo sua relação de amor e ódio com o filme
Octavarium
Octavarium
Estátua full size 1/6

Mensagem por Galileu Bizarro Seg Abr 01, 2013 11:56 am

trollface

Sei la eu me diverti vendo....queria ter uns 14 anos pra ver ele...teria curtido ainda mais.Vale lembrar que eu tava cheio de birita no corpo.
Galileu Bizarro
Galileu Bizarro
Estátua life size

Mensagem por RODRIGAUM Seg Abr 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Galileu Andrade escreveu: trollface

Sei la eu me diverti vendo....queria ter uns 14 anos pra ver ele...teria curtido ainda mais.Vale lembrar que eu tava cheio de birita no corpo.

Daqui 10 anos, então, hein? veterano bwahaha
RODRIGAUM
RODRIGAUM
Mini-estátua

Mensagem por Octavarium Seg Abr 01, 2013 1:28 pm

bwahaha
Octavarium
Octavarium
Estátua full size 1/6

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 4 de 4 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4

Ir para o topo